FRONTLINE Selling is looking for aggressive, career-oriented individuals to leverage our proven approach and tools in the field of demand creation — prospecting to drive new sales opportunities for our clients.
About the Demand Creation Executive (DCE) position:
- Successfully complete our comprehensive Staccato training program which includes both Methodology (skill) and Technology (organization/prioritization) components
- Reach out to prospective clients using the proven Staccato Methodology to secure meaningful conversations with Sr level executives on behalf of our clients
- Confirm and coordinate through verbal and written communication to assure all participating parties involved (client and prospects) have the necessary information and attend as scheduled
- Track daily activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow in the Staccato Management application in Salesforce
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image of FRONTLINE Selling and clients with exceptional written and verbal communication (meet – or exceed – Quality Control standards)
About FRONTLINE Selling
- Paid training, including the initial comprehensive Staccato training and on-going support
- Average annual compensation is set as a base + commission model
- Performance based career opportunities via our Career TRAK (base pay and consistent commission earning scale) – along with a strong commitment to promote from within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) programs
- PTO and paid holidays
- Casual dress code – don’t waste your money on suits (unless it’s your style)
Other desirable qualities:
- High integrity
- Detail-oriented, organized and great with follow-up
- Sense of humor and competitive spirit
- Proficiency in computer systems (Microsoft Office, Internet, CRM/Salesforce.com)
- Having a strong sense of accountability to operate within a team environment
- Positioning yourself for success knowing that your teammates (and our clients) are depending on it
- Strong desire to multi-task, while applying strong listening skills and documentation of important conversation elements
Do you want to work in a casual yet focused environment? Do you have the desire to deliver a precise yet simple message to prospective clients in order to drive the sales goals of a company? Do you want to be a part of a growing organization and valued member of a team that sets you up for success through financial and personal growth? We want to hear from you!
Send your resume to email@example.com.
*All offers are contingent upon passing a background check.