Do you enjoy working in a casual yet focused environment? Do you have the desire to deliver a precise yet simple message to prospective clients in order to drive the sales goals of a company? Do you want to be a part of a growing organization and valued member of a team that sets you up for success through financial and personal growth? If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
As a Demand Creation Executive, you will:
- Successfully complete our comprehensive Staccato training program which includes both Methodology (skill) and Technology (organization/prioritization) components, for which you will receive paid training in your first week.
- Reach out to prospective clients using the proven Staccato Methodology to secure meaningful conversations with the outside sales representatives
- Track daily activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow in the Staccato Salesforce Management System
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image of FRONTLINE Selling and clients with exceptional written and verbal communication (meet – or exceed – Quality Control standards)
- Have a passion for personal success that is rooted in delivering results
Other desirable qualities:
- High integrity
- Detail-oriented, organized and great with follow-up
- Sense of humor and competitive spirit
- Proficiency in computer systems (Microsoft Office, Internet, CRM/Salesforce.com)
- Having a strong sense of accountability to operate within a team environment
- Positioning yourself for success knowing that your teammates (and our clients) are depending on it
- Strong desire to multi-task, while applying strong listening skills and documentation of important conversation elements
What FRONTLINE offers:
- Paid training, including the initial comprehensive Staccato training and on-going support
- Average annual compensation is set as a base + commission model
- Performance based career opportunities via our Career TRAK (base pay and consistent commission earning scale) – along with a strong commitment to promote from within the company
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) programs
- Paid vacation time, sick days, and floating holidays (in addition to observed federal holidays)
- Casual dress code – don’t waste your money on suits (unless it is your style)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*All offers are contingent upon passing a background check.