FRONTLINE Selling is the market leader in helping organizations become wildly successful by providing the most effective way to engage their B2B buyers. We are the only comprehensive solution that combines software with a proven methodology.
We are looking for an experienced, intelligent, highly organized and motivated individual with strong multi-tasking capabilities to serve as the Marketing Coordinator.
Provides support for Product Marketing and Sales Operations departments. Assists in design, development and providing consistent vision for all graphic, brand, and print, collateral pieces. Translation of sales and other documents. Support other various initiatives and projects as directed.
- Work closely with both Product Marketing and Sales Operations team to create marketing and sales tools
- Manage FRONTLINE Selling Brand, website and content
- Conduct research to analyze competitive landscape, market trends, and customer behavior and preparing reports by collecting, summarizing, and analyzing data
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to sales leadership
- May oversee the operation of a company’s website or email marketing program and provide analytics review
- Offer advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
- Maintain an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Assist in managing agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers
- Field and fulfill requests from sales team for graphic and custom content needs
- Assist in tracking invoices and budgeting for marketing team.
- Maintain effective practices and procedures for employees regarding safety, training, good housekeeping, and discipline in accordance to applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations, policies and procedures of FRONTLINE Selling.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Responsible for detailed project management related to development of sales tools, documents and graphic assignments. Responsible for supporting Marketing, Sales Operations, and Sales teams with project coordination and completion.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS:
Daily contact with Sales Operations Manager, Product Director, and VP of Revenue Growth. Works with Product and Sales Operations personnel, and Sales personnel among others. Supports the Marketing and Sales groups with logistical and administrative support on a wide range of projects, including Web and database management. Able to handle multiple projects and meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and at least one (2) year of related experience. Must have strong project management skills as well as the ability to communicate verbally and in written form on a high level. Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications and must be a fast learner for picking up new software skills as needed.
This position has no direct supervision responsibilities.
What FRONTLINE offers:
- Salary range: $55k-$60k
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) programs
- Paid vacation time, sick days, and floating holidays (in addition to observed federal holidays)
- Casual dress code
- Temporarily remote due to Covid-19
Send your resume to email@example.com.