Most salespeople can agree that it would be rude to chew gum or refuse to answer a lead’s question during a call. But when it comes to social selling, it seems like everyone has a different opinion on what you can and can’t do. Can I use an emoji when posting on Twitter? How casual should I be when replying to a customer’s comment on Facebook? What photo should I use for my LinkedIn profile? The questions are endless, and the answers can be hard to figure out.
Perhaps the most pressing question for social selling is: “How can I grab the attention of potential buyers and stand out with my social media – while being both personal and professional?” We answer this question and dive into that gray area of social selling etiquette in our free webinar.
View our webinar to learn more about:
- The basics of B2B social selling etiquette
- Tips on perfecting your LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook brand pages
- The difference between personal and professional tone, and how to balance both
- How often you should share social media posts and avoid “random acts of social”
- How to engage with customers on social media
- How to share valuable content
By mastering the dos and don’ts of social selling, you can save time in your sales cycle, garner more leads and increase revenue for your business.