Do you enjoy working in a casual yet focused environment? Do you have the desire to deliver a precise yet simple message to prospective clients in order to drive the sales goals of a company? Do you want to be a part of a growing organization and valued member of a team that sets you up for success through financial and personal growth? If this sounds like you, let’s talk!
FRONTLINE Selling is looking for career-oriented individuals who want to grow in a fast-paced, innovative, and collaborative environment. You’ll leverage our proven approach and tools in the field of sales development — prospecting to drive new sales opportunities for our clients.
Why FRONTLINE Selling
We live and breathe our Core Values: Lead by Example, Pursue Excellence and Align with Clients. They drive us to be our best each and every day.
For over 18 years, we have been hyper-focused on delivering authentic first conversations to B2B sales teams so they can sell more. Our SDRs create Meaningful Interactions: A 20-30 minute conversation with a meaningful person at a meaningful time. Our clients depend on us to build their sales pipeline and hit their revenue goals and you’ll be on the front line to make that happen (yes, pun intended!).
As an SDR, you are pivotal to our success – whether you’re creating Meaningful Interactions for the FRONTLINE sales team or for our clients, the sales cycle starts with YOU.
You’ll work with both seasoned SDRs and other newer SDRs who are all focused on the same mission: helping our clients – and each other – be more successful. Your teammates will encourage, support and coach you to be your very best.
What will you do as a Sales Development Representative (SDR)?
- Successfully complete our comprehensive Staccato training program which includes both Methodology (skill) and Technology (organization/prioritization) components
- Generate new business through outbound prospecting using the proven Staccato Methodology with senior-level executives on behalf of FRONTLINE and/or our clients
- Navigate through organizations by doing deep discovery and speaking with multiple decision makers
- Meet regularly with your Account Manager and peers to become an expert on clients, talk tracks and prospecting
- Consistently demonstrate positive and professional image of FRONTLINE Selling and our clients with exceptional written and verbal communication (You are the face of the brand you represent!)
- Track daily activity, account volume and progress to manage workflow in the Staccato Management application
- Attend quarterly all-company meetings for ongoing visibility to the company’s initiatives and progress towards documented goals
The Skill Set
- A true team player with the highest level of integrity
- Detail-oriented, organized and great with follow-up
- Sense of humor and competitive spirit
- Proficiency and comfort in learning computer systems (Microsoft Office, Internet, CRM/Salesforce.com and our own GPS software)
- A strong sense of accountability to operate within a team environment
- Strong work ethic!
- Confident in multi-tasking while applying strong listening skills and documentation of important conversation elements
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic and coachable
Why you’ll love FRONTLINE Selling
- Paid training
- A demonstrated preference for promoting from within
- Average annual compensation is set as a base + commission model
- Performance-based career opportunities via our Career TRAK (base pay and consistent commission earning scale)
Send your resume to email@example.com.