Due to high demand, FRONTLINE is growing! We are looking for ambitious, career-minded team players who love learning, enjoy engaging with new people, and focus on immediate problems and solutions.
The SDR team is critical in the business development process. Our clients rely on us for their success because, without sales, nothing happens. We go to great lengths to understand their vision, products, and services and how their solutions solve clients’ problems.
Working on a close-knit team, reporting to an experienced and dedicated Account Manager, you’ll know what to do and how to do it. So, if you can, take the ball and run with it; we want to hear from you.
Your success is our success, so we invest in you from day one, providing valuable sales training using our innovative and proprietary Staccato. Staccato sets FRONTLINE apart from the pack and delivers ROI to our customers and ourselves.
An SDR at FRONTLINE has room for career advancement. In addition, you realize the return on investment, energy, and commitment to FRONTLINE and our clients. FRONTLINE’s culture is where team members help each other and inspire one another to reach individual and team goals that ultimately meet our clients’ goals.
Each team member earns a competitive base salary, commission, PTO, 401k, career development training, and benefits. We have a casual dress code and a flexible work environment.
- Become an expert on FRONTLINE’s Staccato approach
- Establish contact with senior-level executives using telephone and email
- Educate prospects about the value propositions and business problems our client’s solutions solve
- Provide general sales support
- Move critical players through the prospecting funnel, connecting them to subject matter experts
- Act as an ambassador of our company or client to prospects
- Attend team meetings led by your manager for ongoing coaching and professional development.
- Attend quarterly all-company meetings for continuous visibility of Company initiatives and progress toward company goals.
- Manage workflow and track your activity and results in the Staccato Management application within Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Abide by FLS’ Core Values daily
- Successfully complete our comprehensive Staccato training program, which includes both Methodology (skill) and Technology (organization/prioritization) components
- Generate new business through outbound prospecting using the proven Staccato Methodology with senior-level executives on behalf of FRONTLINE and our clients
- Proven sales experience B2B or B2C
- A bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, business, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Coursework in sales techniques, marketing, and communication
- Familiarity with sales metrics
- Experience using a CRM daily
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000 – $70,000 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Commission pay
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- LinkedIn Account (Preferred)