Due to our success, we’re growing! FRONTLINE Selling (FLS) is seeking an ambitious and results-driven B2B sales professional to join our high-performance team. The Territory Sales Manager Reports directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing. Your role will be to prospect new customers, develop relationships with prospective customers via Zoom to identify their needs, and close sales.
We are looking for career-minded team players who want to sell a proven lead generation methodology that sets us apart from the pack and delivers ROI to our clients. Our focus is laser-sharp on B2B sales solutions, specializing in Healthcare, FinTech, Software/IT Solutions, and Consulting.
If you consider yourself a tech-savvy, confident, and organized individual who enjoys nurturing relationships and thrives in a fast-paced competitive environment – we want to hear from you.
Our team members earn a competitive base salary, commission, PTO, 401k, career development training, and benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Become an expert on our sales processes
- Achieve mutually agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Network with industry groups and professional associations to build relationships
- Cold-call and email potential customers
- Develop and identify prospects from referral leads and other sources to ensure you reach your sales goals
- Build customized go to market strategies that meet your prospect’s objectives
- Present information and explain services offered, utilizing persuasive sales techniques
- Conduct comprehensive discovery to uncover concerns, recommend appropriate solutions, and prepare proposals for approval
- Attend Weekly 1:1 meeting w/ Vice President
- Maintain records on prospects and customers using an online CRM database
- Use CRM to prepare and issue reports on prospect pipeline and current sales
- Abide by FLS’ Core Values daily
- 3 + years of sales of software, hardware, managed services, IaaS/SaaS
- Sales training experience a plus
- Established business network i.e., LinkedIn or member of industry associations
- Proven ability to generate leads and close sales
- Experience in customer service, public speaking, and giving presentations
- Tech-savvy ability to use the Internet for research and remote meeting software such as GOTO meeting, MS Teams or Zoom
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com and MS Office
- Ability to travel – up to 15%
It is a requirement to be a U.S. citizen OR have a valid proof of authorization to work in the United States. FLS is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
We request all applicants complete a pre-employment online teaming assessment, drug screen, and background check. All job offers are contingent upon passing the pre-employment drug screen and pre-employment background check. In addition, FLS also randomly tests employees for illegal substances.