Senior Territory SALES MANAGER FRONTLINE Selling – Atlanta, GA
The Senior Territory Sales Manager is responsible for driving revenue and maintaining customer relationships within an assigned geographical area or vertical. Working either remotely or in a FLS office, the candidate must be results-driven, exhibit excellent communication skills, possess enterprise solution sales experience and be able to anticipate customer needs and prescribe a solution that fits those needs.
Reports to the Director of Sales.
Success will be measured on sales results attained monthly/quarterly.
This is a unique opportunity to build a book of business within a thriving software company, offering great products and services and outstanding sales support.
Summary of Duties for Senior Territory Sales Manager – Identify, develop and sell FRONTLINE Selling software and services. Responsibilities include, but not limited to;
- Identify and execute sales on new logos only
- Lead generation and qualification
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling software offerings
- Cold calling companies within the territory/vertical and establishing needs
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development
- Working to revenue targets and KPI’s as set by the Director of Sales
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business
- Putting together sales strategies to target large accounts
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business
- CRM data accuracy and forecast
- Weekly forecast and closing reports
- Weekly 1:1 meeting w/ Director of Sales
- Proven track record of building new business and hitting sales targets.
- Enterprise sales experience
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- 5+ years of sales experience in software, hardware, managed services, and/or IaaS/SaaS model
- Expertise in Salesforce
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BS/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
The following skills are a plus:
- Challenger selling experience
- LinkedIn knowledge
- Social selling knowledge
- Strong existing relationships with value added resellers and service providers
- Legally eligible for employment within the United States
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Professional industry contacts and relationships
- Solid references
- Web presentation skills
- Currently working and residing in region
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation and Benefits: Salary (DOE), monthly commissions (uncapped), quarterly bonuses, insurance (medical/dental), 401K eligibility
Travel – 10-15% travel
Send your resume to email@example.com.