The Technical Support Specialist (TSS) will work with our user community to recognize and provide root-cause analysis and prioritize and drive solutions to reduce issues within our proprietary applications. TSS will align with our Client Success Team to ensure that all communication and resolution are both clear and prompt. The TSS will also be responsible for executing on the day-to-day creation of digital engagement content based on templates for our user community.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, business focused technical individual within a fun, fast-paced, and growing organization.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Handle end-user requests for software support for internal and external users.
- Troubleshoots technical computing problems and provides end-user support and problem ticket resolution for internal and external users.
- Updates assigned problem tickets and service requests.
- Escalates problems and requests as appropriate.
- Assist in training of new users.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and develop digital engagement content based on a templated workflow.
- Solid foundational knowledge of SQL
- Intermediate knowledge of technical principles, concepts and standards acquired via academic instruction and/or relevant work experience of substantially the same level.
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric organization
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Have solid business acumen and understand how technology can impact business.
- Prior experience understanding and using simple data structures and algorithms.
- Enjoy speaking with people and have the ability to understand and articulate technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
What FRONTLINE offers:
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) programs
- Paid vacation time, sick days, and floating holidays (in addition to observed federal holidays)
- Casual dress code – don’t waste your money on suits (unless it is your style)
- Salary commensurate with experience, starting at $55,000/year
Send your resume to email@example.com.